This Green Mango Tropical Bowl Will Change Your Life!
Dietary guidelines recommend 9 servings of vegetables each day, but the average adult eats fewer than two! But never fear! To supplement your body’s intake of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals, try out a Green Mango Tropical Bowl!
In seconds, you can whip this baby together on your way out the door in the morning, as a healthy afternoon snack or even enjoy it as a delicious post-workout treat! This recipe is guaranteed to satisfy your taste buds and brighten your day all while getting all the protein and veggies you need! Now that’s seriously sweet! Keep reading for the recipe:
Green Mango Tropical Bowl Recipe
- 2 scoops IsaLean Creamy French Vanilla Shake
- 8 oz coconut water
- 1-1/2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 scoop of Isagenix Greens
- 1 ripe banana, cut into chunks
1. Place all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into glass for a quick smoothie or a bowl and top with extra banana slices, kiwi, mango chucks or any other desired fruits you’d like to add. Enjoy immediately!
-Tyler and Kelley