3 Types of Infused Water That Will Keep You Hydrated All Fall
It has been a hot and smoky couple of weeks here in Spokane! Wherever you are located, keep cool by upgrading your H2O! Infusing water with the essence of fruits, herbs, and other botanicals helps you drink plenty of liquids without the downside of excess calories, sugars, and artificial flavorings.
Here are our 3 favorite recipes to help you get started. Use any of these combinations in 12-16oz of cold or room temperature water for no more than 2 hours:
- Benefits: immune defense, digestion and heartburn
- Recipe: Lime, orange, lemon
- This fruity recipe is so yummy! It might taste a little tart at first, but it’s worth it! We love using this one when we feel a cold coming on. It makes us feel 100% better.
- Benefits: blood sugar support and digestion
- Recipe: Cucumber, strawberry, kiwi
- We love just plain cucumber water but decided to spice it up a little bit with strawberries and kiwi! Berries have antioxidants which help digestion and have a bunch of other amazing health benefits. This one also tastes super yummy!
- Benefits: fat-burning, digestion and headaches
- Green tea, mint, lime
- We’ve all been there before: it’s 2 pm, you’re getting that late-afternoon slump and you start getting a headache. This water combo will help! Green tea has some incredible health benefits but mixing it with mint and lime will help boost your senses and get rid of that afternoon slump. Say bye-bye to 2pm headaches!
Always make sure you’re drinking at least 2 liters of water every day! Besides being hydrated, you’ll have more energy and clearer skin. Change it up from the usual water by adding some of these fun fruit combinations and you’ll never want to stop drinking it!
What are your favorite fruit-infused water combinations? Let us know in the comments!
For more health tips, check out our Pinterest!
-Tyler and Kelley