How to Put a Number On Your Leadership
Think about your influence. Think about how you impact others. Are you the one always coming up with new ideas, or are you the one that joins in on the fun?
If you could rate your level of influence on a scale of 1-10, what would it be? You can’t pick 7! 7 is the easy number that everyone picks J
Now, think about why you picked that number.
If you are struggling with thinking of a number, that’s ok!! It can be hard and confusing at the start to think of a number. We are going to provide an example that will help.
If you are involved in the Isagenix network marketing business, think about the first month you decided to start the business. If you had 1-4 enrollments, your level of influence is low, probably a 4 or less. If you had 5-10 enrollments, your level of influence is medium, probably a 5 or 6. If you had 10 or more enrollments, your level of influence is high, probably an 8 or 9. A 10 is what we are all striving for, and it is hard to get! We would be hard pressed to say that anyone we know has a level 10.
You’re probably wondering what all this means.
We want you to know that every level of influence is ok!! A level 2 is fine, and a level 9 is fine. However, people are attracted to people who are the same level as them or below. So, if you want to attract more people and grow your business, you should always be focusing on upping your level of leadership!
How do I do this?
Influence comes in 3 ways:
- Posture: how you present yourself
- Always be confident! If you have your shoulders back and your head held high, people will be naturally drawn to you.
- Whether or not people believe in you
- This is all about whether or not you believe in yourself! Speak your truth and always be yourself and people will believe in you.
- How you share your story through marketing and social media
- Everything you share should be a story. People love stories, so if all of your posts and pictures are telling stories, people will want to see your content!
If you are always focusing on improving these and staying true to yourself, you will up your level of leadership! If you up your level of leadership, you will be able to attract a wider range of people, therefore allowing your business to expand! Using your influence and leadership can be so rewarding, and we want everyone to be able to better understand how they are impacting other peoples’ lives!
For more insights on how to up your level of leadership, and to hear our story and what our numbers of influence are, check out episode 108 of the Tyler and Kelley show: Putting a Number On Your Leadership
-Tyler and Kelley